Home Forums SYSTEM DQPSK

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

How can I generate a Differential quaternary phase shift keying(DQPSK) signnal of 40 GHz. please help.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Dhiman,

Are you seeking something other than using the Optisystem DPSK component, setting bits per symbol as “2” in the component properties (to make it DQPSK), and setting the frequency as 4 0GHz? (I assume you need this for the system you introduced in the local oscillator topic)

Regards

gaganpreet Kaur
      Participant

Hello alistu can u pls guide me if i can use DPQSK modulation format for WDM system in optisystem.If yes how do we do that. pls help.

alistu
        Participant

Hi Gaganpreet,

You can use DQPSK as I have depicted in the above comment. For a WDM system, you would use DQPSK for each channel and the rest is what you have to do as every WDM system set up (which is assigning frequencies with a defined spacing to the WDM channels). If you are working on a paper, please attach it if it’s possible.

Regards

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Thanks a lot Alistu. Hope for more help in future.

alistu
        Participant

You’re welcome Dhiman, I did not get from you comment if my solution was helpful or not, though.

gaganpreet Kaur
      Participant

Thank you so much alistu . ur suggestion surely helped me, though i have not yet executed the system . i am currently working on DWDM systems i am using hybrid amplifiers.Use of DPQSK interested me but i am not yet searched for associated research publications, as soon as i do i will be glad to share it, Thanks.

alistu
        Participant

You’re welcome Gaganpreet.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.