Home Forums SYSTEM DQPSK-Transmitter and Receiver

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Shahid
      Participant

I want to make an optical DQPSK Transmitter and Receiver. What will be the simplest way to create the system?

Shahid
      Participant

Can I start with a DPSK system and then modify it later for DQPSK using MZM?
      Any help from the members requested.

alistu
        Participant

Hi Shahid,

Q is QPSK is short for “quadrature”, meaning each symbol represents two bits. If this is true, you can implement a simple DPSK system and then change the bits per symbol and symbol rate in the modulation blocks and in global parameters according to DQPSK. You may use MZM to modulate electrical signal into optical signal and upconvert it.

Regards

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

hi,
      You can refer to optisystem sample file :https://optiwave.com/applications/100-gbps-dp-qpsk-system-with-digital-signal-processing/
      If any help, i will try to do.

Shahid
      Participant

Thanks Ranjeet. I will try to follow your advice.

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hi Shahid I am Attaching herewith a very interesting paper, try to implement the schematic and you should get good result As I have got. Here direct detection scheme is used.

Regards,
      Dhiman

varinder singh
      Participant

hello..
      i think qpsk can be used as dpsk …so that you can convert into dqpsk..qpsk only transfer two bits and dpsk transfer only one bit…so you can convert simply into dqpsk..
      with regards

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.