Home Forums SYSTEM DQPSK implementation in optisystem.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Presently i am designing an wireless user terminal but finding some diificulty in the wireless user terminal(please see attached photo) using optisystem 13.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Dhiman, Could you please upload your osd simulation file if it is possible, so that we would be able to see your design implementation? Also, in case you are reproducing some paper results, it would really help to introduce it in here so as to give a background. Thank you.

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

please find the attached file. .osd and screenshot.

Thanks

Dhananjay Patel
      Participant

Dear Dhiman,

I have gone through your design. What I have found from it is that, after optical transmission the signal need to be send wirelessly.

In optisystem, we do not have provision for the antennas where the received signal can be transmitted wirelessly.

I would rather suggest to try to integrate optisystem with matlab. After photodetection and downsampling you can write a matlab code to transmit the signal wirelessly. You can also choose any channel (in matlab) such as AWGN, Rayleigh or Racian based upon your requirement. Please provide us with your .osd file to understand your problem better

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Thank you. I will try.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.