Home Forums SYSTEM DPSK-WDM

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mani
      Participant

can anybody please suggest , why iam not getting any BER curve from BER Analyser_1 (193.2 THz)..kindly refer to the attached file .. iam trying to make 2 channel DPSK WDM system working at 40gbps..thankss alot..
      mani

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hello,

I fixed it by switching the two inputs to the subtractor in the second receiver. This basically multiplies the output by minus 1. However, I am not sure why it has to be switched. Maybe because they accumulated different phase shifts?

Regards

mani
      Participant

well..thanxx damain..i got the result..Also please do answer, if there exists any method to see the result loop wise..for eg..say im running system for 20 loops ..after solving, i will get final BER/Q factor values that will be generated after 20 loops..now if i want to check what was the q factor value after 15 loops in the same run, is it possible to do that or i have to re-run the simulation for 15 loops .. Please answer as this is going to save a lot of my time..
      thanks once again..
      regards

Damian Marek
      Participant

You could run a parameter sweep for different loop numbers and plot the BER as a function of the loops. I think that is the best way to do what you want.

Regards

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.