Home Forums SYSTEM DP-DPMZM

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      anjali s
      Participant

1,DUAL PARALLEL DUAL POLARISED MACH ZENDER MODULATOR AVAILABLE IN WHICH VERSION AND IF NOT AVAILABLE HOW WE CAN DEVELOP THROUGH LOWER VERSIONS

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      Dual polarization dual parallel MZM (DP-DPMZM) can be modeled in OptiSPICE and the netlist of the component can be used in OptiSystem for further simulation, or you may build it in OptiSystem using different component shown in the inset of Fig. 1 of the attached paper.

Regards,
      Ahmad

anjali s
      Participant

sir
      i am doing project on given attached paper. but it shouing something else.please help me to sort out this issue.
      i want to do carrier phase shift double side band modulation using dual polarized dual parallel mach zender modulator,but i dont understand why dual polarization performed ,how to arrange mach zender modulator specifically which MZM.PLEASE HELP ME………..URGENT

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      Unfortunately, we can’t design projects for users without valid maintenance and support license. We can only provide guidance to users without valid license. If you need to contact me for further discussion, please email me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.