Home Forums SYSTEM distributed optical sensor temperature

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

‘- Is it possible? To design a distributed optical sensor temperature system using optical fibers used to communicate and measure rayleigh scattering, anti-stokes and stokes signals in an optisystem.
      – Is it possible? to simulate the temperature change of the glass fiber in the sensor part

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      The fiber components in OptiSystem consider Rayleigh scattering effect as well as Raman and SBS nonlinear effects. You may try the bidirectional Fiber component for your application.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      The fiber components in OptiSystem consider Rayleigh scattering effect as well as Raman and SBS nonlinear effects. You may try the bidirectional Fiber component for your application.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Marcy Ryland

Hi. I am also trying to model a distributed temperature sensing system in this program, but I am a beginner. Did you manage to assemble the temperature measurement system? Please send me by mail jlexan17@mail.ru
      Best regards, Alex

Marcy Ryland

Hi. I am also trying to model a distributed temperature sensing system in this program, but I am a beginner. Did you manage to assemble the temperature measurement system? Please send me by mail jlexan17@mail.ru
      Best regards, Alex

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.