Home Forums SYSTEM DISPERSION COMPENSATION USING DIGITAL FILTERS

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

(Awaiting moderation)

(Awaiting moderation)

pooja Poonkuzhali
      Participant

I am doing my project in dispersion compensation using digital filters and i have a doubt.How can the filter works in the block and how the matlab component works in it and what is the work of the matlab component in the system.I have attached my block.

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      There is no block attached?
      You may send it as a zip file to my email ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com
      Regards,
      Ahmad

pooja Poonkuzhali
      Participant

I am doing my project in dispersion compensation using digital filters and i have a doubt.How can the filter works in the block and how the matlab component works in it and what is the work of the matlab component in the system.I have attached my block.

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      You may refer to the Matlab component’s datasheet in OptiSystem for more information about using it. You need to make sure that the signal structure is chosen correctly after you set the inputs and output of the Matlab component. Then you write your code in Matlab to manipulate the signal. The output signal of the Matlab component will be passed to OptiSystem and continue propagation in the other components.

We need to get valid maintenance and support license to fully support you.

regards,
      Ahmad

pooja Poonkuzhali
      Participant

I have attached my layout and in that i am giving input from electrical filter to matlab component and get the output from it and giving the input to external modulator.but i am not getting the output from matlab component, i have loaded the code also but output is not coming can you give me any ideas.

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      please send your file as a xxx.zip file to my email ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.