Home Forums EXCHANGE Digital to Analog and Analog to Digital Convert Using MATLAB

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Be Asmaa
      Participant

Hello every one,

I use a Optisystem version 9.0 and i need in my project a component to convert a Analog electrical signal to Digital and Digital to analog.
      I tried to use a Matlab but he doesn’t work.
      i need some help.
      Regards

Farid Khan
      Participant

The same problem here. you should use matlab component to transfer your analog rf signal to matlab. code in matlab for A/D and then transfer again your digital signal to signal to optisystem for further operation.

Be Asmaa
      Participant

Hello Mister Farid khan,
      thanks for your reply,
      I want to use Matlab component to convert the analog electrical signal to digital signal
      so i need a A/D MATLAB code Compatible to OptiSystem.

Can you explain me with more details your answer please
      Regards

Farid Khan
      Participant

I have understood your problem. I am working on the same problem, but unfortunately I am still stuck in the issue. I have not found any compatible code for Optisystem. You would have to find A/D code for matlab and then make changes in that code. I hope some senior member help us here.

muhammad saqlain
      Participant

i am also looking for the same solution.If you people are done with that,you can share your experience here while doing all that for discussion and guidance to other people here.Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.