Home Forums SYSTEM design of fso transmitting and receiving system

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      faysal sarker
      Participant

how can i design a fso transmitting system and receiving system? how to optimize those parameter? it will be very helpful for me if you send me a sample circuit diagram.

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Find the attached file. it is one of the samples.
      what changes do you wish to make and which parameters you want to optimize?

faysal sarker
      Participant

which attached file? tell me the source of the file. i wish to make change in transmitter and receiver circuit. i wish to optimize the transmitting and receiving power and range of transmission.

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Faysal,

There are two example of free space optic (FSO) system in OptiSystem. It is in chapter Optical System tutorials. Just follow Home » Resources » Applications » Free Space Optics (FSO) or you may just use a following link: https://optiwave.com/resources/applications-resources/optical-system-free-space-optics-fso/. I am not sure what exactly you are trying to optimize, but the key point is filtering: you should always match the bit rate with the cut-off frequency.

Ravil
      Participant

And, if you designing the receiver by yourself (it is one of the goals of your research), you should keep in mind the “optimum filtering”.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.