Home Forums GENERAL Denied download of 30-day trial version

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Dears,
      I’m student in the Warsaw University of Technology. I need Optisystem to make symulation for one of my courses. So I sign and try to download 30 days trial version. But I can’t do that because I get error (i make the screen, it is in the attachment). I try three time, so now I have blocked downloading permanently. I don’t know what to do.

Ahmad Atieh

Response was provided by email.

Ahmad Atieh

Response was provided by email.

Dear Ahmad,
      Thank You for your quick answear. I don’t have response on my email. I have notification about Your answear on the forum and mail about new webinar.
      I found what cause this problem, it is something wrong with my web browser. When i try to use Firefox I get error, but when I use Opera I can download files. Now I download all files except OptiSystem 19, because as I mentioned earlier is blocked due to 3 times attempts to download.

Dear Ahmad,
      Thank You for your quick answear. I don’t have response on my email. I have notification about Your answear on the forum and mail about new webinar.
      I found what cause this problem, it is something wrong with my web browser. When i try to use Firefox I get error, but when I use Opera I can download files. Now I download all files except OptiSystem 19, because as I mentioned earlier is blocked due to 3 times attempts to download.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Jakub,
      I’ve asked the licensing team to reply to your email dated on Mon 2022-04-04 4:50 AM (EST). They will respond soon.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Jakub,
      I’ve asked the licensing team to reply to your email dated on Mon 2022-04-04 4:50 AM (EST). They will respond soon.

Dear Ahmad,
      I got help from licensing team. Now everthing works. Thank You for help. Thread can be closed.

Dear Ahmad,
      I got help from licensing team. Now everthing works. Thank You for help. Thread can be closed.

Ahmad Atieh

Great to hear. Thanks for your message.

Ahmad Atieh

Great to hear. Thanks for your message.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.