Home Forums GENERAL demux 1×4 not able to connect to DPSK Tx and Mux 4×1 not able to connect DpskRx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Vamsi mohan
      Participant

demux 1×4 not able to connect to DPSK Tx and Mux 4×1 not able to connect Dpsk Rx

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Vamsi,
      You need to create input and output ports for the subsystems to connect them to the MUX and DEMUX. The port creator icons can be found at the top right side of OptiSystem GUI.

Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Vamsi,
      You need to create input and output ports for the subsystems to connect them to the MUX and DEMUX. The port creator icons can be found at the top right side of OptiSystem GUI.

Regards,
      Ahmad

Vamsi mohan
      Participant

Dear Ahmed, I tried your advice.But still not able to connect Rx subsystem. I tried to remove the subsystem for RX by directly connecting the components,
      then also not able to connect. Here I tried for DPSK. somebody have similar Tx and Rx blocks for QPSK, BPSK, GMSK, PSK, MSK etc. Please share.-Vamsy

Vamsi mohan
      Participant

Dear Ahmed, I tried your advice.But still not able to connect Rx subsystem. I tried to remove the subsystem for RX by directly connecting the components,
      then also not able to connect. Here I tried for DPSK. somebody have similar Tx and Rx blocks for QPSK, BPSK, GMSK, PSK, MSK etc. Please share.-Vamsy

Ahmad Atieh

Please email me your project as zip file to ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com and I’ll check it out.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Please email me your project as zip file to ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com and I’ll check it out.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.