Home Forums SYSTEM Delay Tap Sampling

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Zaheer Ahmad
      Participant

can anyone tell me which component required for delay tap sampling? kindly see in attached picture and circuit.

Attachments:

Hi Zaheer,

For this delay tap sampling example , the components you are looking for are the power splitter and the electrical delay.
      The power splitter can be found under default/passives library/electrical/splitters and the electrical delay can be found under Default/Tools Library/. The value of loss for the splitter can be set to 3 db by double clicking on the power splitter and putting in that value. For the electrical delay you can adjust the delay to the desired value once you double click on the block

Regards,

Joshua

Attachments:
      Zaheer Ahmad
      Participant

Mr Joshua Donald,

thank you very much. i solved my circuit problem with your solution and successfully run delay Tap Sampling. thank again for your valuable effort.

Attachments:
      Zaheer Ahmad
      Participant

Hi Mr.Joshua Donald,

have you any idea how to generate histogram diagram form your circuit.as attached picture can you help me in this regard

Attachments:

Hi Zaheer,

I’m glad I was of help for your previous question. To generate the histogram you will need to connect an eye diagram analyzer. In the eye diagram analyzer you will need to select the region and then calculate the histogram. If you click on the eye diagram analyzer and then click on the help icon that i circled in the picture, the documentation for the eye diagram analyzer will come up. in the documentation you can read up on how to select the regions for analysis.

Regards,
      Josh

+1
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.