Home Forums GENERAL Decreased information sharing on the forum

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      gaganpreet Kaur
      Participant

Hello all i feel in past few months the activity of information sharing on this optiwave forum has decreased drastically …i had learnt lot from discussions on this forum specially answers given by alsitu, sam, damian but now i hardly see their posts now… i urge all pls be active as it is a great great learning platform..

Ashu verma
      Participant

Gaganpreet Kaur, i agree with your concern. If there is more participants ,we can share and learn more, but now very limited discussion are there. I think there is also some change in point system of Optiwave which was rewarded few moths back. Participants interact with other members to gain knowledge and at the same time get rewards for their work. No doubt , optiwave is providing gift and encourage new participants, but i dont know the new policy or rules of optiwave, but reward of points is lesser now than before.

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Yes I agree with Sam’s point. for every participant the time is most precious so, it is the fact.

Regards,
      Dhiman kakati

gaganpreet Kaur
      Participant

Yes sam right i also observed this earning points has become relatively difficult which obviously is demotivating. we all who are engaged in researcg are obviously time bound and its only limited time we get to exchange information here

gaganpreet Kaur
      Participant

and then finding this decreased appreciation we feel less motivated to be on this platform… agreed

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.