Home Forums SYSTEM DD-optical OFDM

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Kam
      Participant

Hi.
      I am studying and simulating dd-optical ofdm. and i am remaking and trying to simulate the builtin dd ofdm circuit . In this circuit loop control is used for increasing the fiber length, and i just dont want to use it so i am just directly connecting the 50km OF to the photodetector, but by doing that the ber becomes 1 and constellation diagram also gets different location point or phase is changed. Can anyone please tell me why is this happening.?
      Thank you.

Hi Kam,

Would you be able to upload your file in a ZIP folder so i can have a look at it and try to answer your question.

Thanks,

Josh

Kam
      Participant

Thanks alot for replying Joshua. Please find the zip folder attached. there are two files in it. one is the original/reference file i took from optiwave examples named “direct detection optical ofdm system” and the other file which i have made which is exactly the same as the reference file is “practice dd-oofdm”. Thank you .

Kam
      Participant

I am sorry but i have tried 3 times but the files are not getting uploaded. how do i do it? 🙁

Kam
      Participant

i am trying to send my circuit again. Thank you

Hi Kam,

Can you try sending the files to my email in a ZIP folder.

My email is joshua.donald@optiwave.com

thanks,

Josh

Kam
      Participant

Yes I have sent them on your id. Thank you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.