Home Forums SYSTEM VCSEL and Electrical Rescale

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Fauza Khair
      Participant

Dear All,
      So Sorry.. I must edit my topic.

Please help me about direct intensity modulation, especially about VCSEL laser parameters.
      I will attach my project, .osd file and block diagram, .png file.
      I can’t get the best result for the constellation visualizer in receiver.

Give me please your advice and recommendation parameters or components which are used in this project.

Thank you before.

Regard,

Fauza

alistu
      Participant

Hi Fauza,

As it can be noticed, the constellation visualizer has two input ports, which correspond to the In-phase axis and the quadrature axis of the constellation. Here you have only one output from your quadrature modulator. besides, may I ask what you expect to see in an output signal from the OFDM and quadrature modulator? Thank you.

Regards

Fauza Khair
      Participant

Thank you alistu…^_^

Please give me your advice about the VCSEL Laser parameters and other parameters in this project. I can’t get the same result according to my reference paper.
      I’m going to compare the constellation visualizer results for before and after elecrical rescale is used..

I have attached .osd file and .png block diagram and visualizer results from that paper too.

Thank you so much

alistu
        Participant

Can you please also introduce the paper whose results you are trying to reproduce? While I will check your file after you introduce (and attach if possible) the paper, reproducing the exact same results as those of a paper is really hard. I think it’s important that the system is implemented correctly according to the paper.

Fauza Khair
      Participant

OK… Thank
      The title of that paper is Direct and External Intensity Modulation in OFDM RoF Links. You can see in ieeexplore.. ^_^

For external modulation, LiNB MZM and CW Laser are used in simulation. In this case, I have get same result. I Think the main parameters almost same with the example of OptiSystem13.

But, I can’t get same result for direct intesity. Electrical rescale and VCSEL are used in simulation.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.