Home Forums SYSTEM Constellation diagram

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Fady
      Participant

I have added constellation visualizers to view the constellation diagram in the advanced OFDM modulation examples (SEE TOPOLOGY ATTACHED) but I can not see any change in the results between the input and the output. Could you please help with that?
      Many thanks

prakash jat
      Participant

i am facing same think
      we need reply from damian sir

alistu
      Participant

Hi Fady,

I can see no attachment, but I am guessing you are using OFDM 13 component. OFDM 13 shows the constellation after the decision about the region of each symbol is taken, so it looks ideal. If you would like to see the constellation before the decision step, you can use project browser.

Regards

Fady
      Participant

Thanks Alistu,
      I am using OFDM 13 component and I tried uploading the file twice, anyway I found the constellation diagram using the project browser.
      Thank you!

alistu
        Participant

You’re welcome. Here’s where the constellation can be found using project browser (for Prakash who was also interested to know): Project Browser->OFDM Demodulation->Graphs->Constellation diagram before carrier estimation. Damian suggested it in another forum topic a while ago.

Regards

prakash jat
      Participant

hi alistu
      nice reply but why it is remain idle constellation) after ofdm block?

alistu
        Participant

The constellation diagram that can be seen after the OFDM demodulator shows points only in the main places they have to be in. This is because the new OFDM component decides the place of them based on which of these main points each constellation point is closest to. This is why the constellation looks ideal.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.