Home Forums BPM colour spectrum bar

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dear Optiwave,
      I wish to include some Optiwave 2D intensity maps in a publication which I am writing. This simulation work originated with a colleague who has now left the university.
      The colour maps I have are without a colour spectrum scale annotated with units. I think that the scale is probably red = 1 and blue = 0 going downwards via yellow and green. I do not know for sure whether this is a linear scale or a logarithmic scale.
      Is there any place in the set up of Optiwave BPM where such parameters are determined or changed?
      Now that I have your 30-day trial of the version 13 which was used at the time, I may be able to inspect the parameter set up in the original files.

Thank you for your help,

Regards,
      Dr Jessica Maclean.

Scott Newman

Dr. Maclean,

The scale within the product is not fixed to bounds of 1 and 0. Instead it is, assuming it is the default settings, linearly spread from the maximum value to the minimum value of the field. I do specify the default settings as you can set those bounds and the scaling within the OptiBPM Analyzer through the right click context menu available when inspecting a field.

Scott

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.