Home Forums SYSTEM Coherent Receiver

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dr. Naresh Kumar
      Participant

Hello

I have used non coherent transmitter and Coherent Receiver in opti-System but it could not work right now. Anybody suggest which module we use in non coherent Transmitter, Our Coherent receiver work properly.

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi,

Could you attach a project file for your design? Are you using OptiSystem 12 or 13? Can you give a little more detail about how the transceiver/receiver is not working?

Thanks

Dr. Naresh Kumar
      Participant

I use optisystem 11. Here i am sending the Design file.

Dr. Naresh Kumar
      Participant

Hello Damian Marek,

Dr. Naresh Kumar
      Participant

Please Consider it

Dr. Naresh Kumar
      Participant

Hello Damian Marek, I am waiting your reply

Damian Marek
        Participant

Hi Naresh,

I tried to find an error with your system but I think it may be simpler to do what Abdallah suggested. Open up or re-install the OptiSystem sample files and start with our Coherent Receiver design.

Regards

Abdallah Ismail
      Participant

Dear,
      You can download many coherent systems from optiwave website for example 100Gbps PM-QPSK

OptiSystem – Hot Topics

I’ve seen the design you attached,I didn’t inspect it but from the constellation image,i think that there is phase error between the Tx and The Rx.
      I used power splitter after the CW laser and used the same laser for both the Tx and Rx but i found only two constellation points but received correctly but without Group velocity dispersion.Also the RF spectrum analyzer results seems not good.
      I suggest that you follow the Optiwave examples attached in the software and start with it,You can find the Optisystem xx samples with the optisystem run in the program files.
      I hope Damian can help you more.
      Best Regards
      Abdallah

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.