Home Forums SYSTEM coherent Pon

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      KAMRAN ALI
      Participant

Anyone working on Coherent PONss? if it is so, I would like to know the present challenges faced by I too am working on it. let’s help out and work together in this regard
      thank you

Hello Kamaran,
      I suggest to start reading an up-to-date invited paper in coherent PON, first. this will give you a good vision on what is going on in this field. many points you can figure out, where things are. Such as, ultra dense WDM, PON and nonlinear effect on the system performance. Or another point, the single and dual polarization PON.
      In OptiSystem, there some examples that you can start with to guide you step by step.

Hope this helps
      Mohamed Abouseif

KAMRAN ALI
      Participant

Dear sir, this is practice file to build some concepts about optisystem fucntioning

KAMRAN ALI
      Participant

co fdm file

which file you are talking about?

KAMRAN ALI
      Participant

Dear sir, this is practice file to build some concepts about optisystem fucntioning

co ofdm , i find no results or no QAM WORKING

In general you can trace the output step by step till you reached the point at which there is no output signal.
      BTW, this is an example in OptiSystem or you build it.
      if so just send it to me and we can have a look and try to help as much as we can.

thanks
      Mohamed Abouseif

KAMRAN ALI
      Participant

Dear sir, this is practice file to build some concepts about optisystem functioning co OFDM, I find no results or no QAM WORKING, I find after there is a problem after coherent detection.
      2nd question.
      if we use coherent detection, we get I and Q component but we do not use access technique like OFDM-QAM in the transmitter so do not use at receiver as well. my problem is how to combine two signals(I/Q without using OFDM-QAM) to feed them to 3R REGENERATOR AND BER ANALYZER(because these are one input polarity modules and we have two signals from coherent detection)

Attachments:
      KAMRAN ALI
      Participant

Dear sir, this is practice file, if we use coherent detection, we get I and Q component but we do not use access technique like OFDM-QAM in the transmitter so do not use at receiver as well. my problem is how to combine two signals(I/Q without using OFDM-QAM) to feed them to 3R REGENERATOR AND BER ANALYZER(because these are one input polarity modules and we have two signals from coherent detection)

Attachments:
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.