Home Forums SYSTEM COHERENT OPTICAL OFDM

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      adnan sabbar
      Participant

Hello everybody,

May any one can help me to download the optisystem file of “coherent optical OFDM” as displayed in the following YouTube link and the attached photo-snap

Note: I didn’t find it in the obtained examples

adnan sabbar
      Participant

Sorry, below the correct link, I am sorry for confusing

Philip Weetman
      Participant

Hi Adnan,

Yes, it probably isn’t available in the examples anymore because as of OptiSystem 13, new OFDM components have been created, which are much more realistic and flexible for different modulation and symbol formats. Take a look in “Documents\OptiSystem 14.1 Samples\Advanced modulation systems\OFDM systems” to see the new OFDM designs.

gabby Swasthika
        Participant

hello philip, i wanna ask something, i’m doing simulation about coherent optical ofdm, and the problem is the value of BER is very bad about 0.48. i dont know what device i will change the value,please help me. here is my file about coherent optical OFDM. sorry for my english was very bad. thank you

adnan sabbar
      Participant

Thank you Philip Weetman, I saw these example, Actually I want to connect either BER analyzer or Eye diagram analyzer to calculate the Q-factor and BER and to see the eye diagram for different optical fiber lengths. How can I do that for the attached file please?

adnan sabbar
        Participant

attach your file if your problem is not solved yet, i will try to help u

adnan sabbar
      Participant

sorry, this is the attached file that I mentioned it above.

sara fettach
      Participant

hello;
      I have the same problem as @gabby , i’m doing simulation about coherent optical ofdm, and the value of BER is very bad about 0.48, i dont know which value i should change, please help me , Here is my file
      I’m working with optisystem v 13
      BEST REGARDS

where is your file Sara Fettach?
      I advise you to make sure that your settings are adjusted correctly, this causes wrong results.

thanks
      Mohamed Abouseif

sara fettach
      Participant

there is an error of uploading the file , can i send it to you via e-mail ?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.