Home Forums FIBER circulator

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Aabid Baba
      Participant

the attachment here shows an Add drop function using Fiber bragg grating..when i transmit data, the signal shows fine upto fiber bragg grating…however when i check my signal (reflected wavelength) from the grating after bidirectional fiber, there is no signal response..Please can someone help me in finding whats wrong or if i am doing something wrong..! i would appreciate the responses

hello abid,
      I cannot find any attachment that you say to have attached with your query. I would like to suggest you using layout iterations or delays components. I used to face such problem with my upstream transmission in my design. I used delay component while transmitting in upstream and initialization of delay. There are few ways to do it. But initializing delay is far easy way to do it. I hope you will get your required signal once you do it.

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hi fayiqa,
      Thank you for your reply. I am grateful. But i would like to let you know that this problem was overcome by me.
      Anyways thank you so much for your consideration and reply.
      Cheers

You are welcome aabid.

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi aabid,
      i can not see any attachment.

slow down. dont be in rush , you always miss uploading the related attachment.
      you also missed uploading the related aattachment in the another post. i hope you will upload soon , so that we could under stand the things clearly.

with regards

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Sorry Asif. But thank you for your consideration. The problem was long solved and there were few who faced same problem and i had put forward the solution for the same problem.
      Anyway! cheers!

best regards
      Aabid

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi all,

itz alright aabid, but i still could not find any attached file.neither i understood the problem nor solution. if you could attach the pic it would be heplful for me and other in the form. hope you will upload soon

with regards

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Sorry for now asif, Shall upload it tomorrow morning as i have access to software only in working hours. Shall tell you the problem as well as solution to the problem.
      It is actually about bidirectionality and i presume we have discussed it somewhere but worry not shall detail you about it tomorrow only.

Best Regards

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi aabid,
      itz ok , i hop tomorrow u will upload your attachment.

with regards

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Sure asif 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.