Home Forums SYSTEM cannot open .osd files

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      gaganpreet Kaur
      Participant

Can anybody pls help i have optisystem 7.0 and i am unable to open any .osd project posted on this forum. it is a handicap to me even after i get solution and help from all.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Gaganpreet,

Unfortunately, Optisystem older versions do not support the files created by newer versions, so it seems there is no way you can open many of the files shared in the forum by v.7. However, you may ask other participants for screenshots from their implementations they have uploaded and implement them. You can also use new version 30-day trial or if it is possible, use it on a monthly lease.

Regards

Ashu verma
      Participant

Hello Gagan
      This is a problem majorly faced by forum members who dont have updated latest software.you can download trial version from optiwave .However you evaluation period is over then you have to go for rental plan from optiwave for the time you need it.
      One solution to your problem is ,you can try the trial version on another pc or laptop.But this also not permanant.if you have file from optisystem 7 then attach it and i will modify it in same version so thst you will able to open it.if you have more question then let me know .
      Thank you

MHD NA
      Participant

I think you should have the new version of optisystem V.13 so the attached osd in this forum will open.
      The attached osd in this forum are built by earlier version than the version you have.
      try to download the last version of optisystem an have a good time with your new projects.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.