Home Forums GENERAL Cannot Find Post

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sajad Darabi
      Participant

Hello,

I posted a new topic earlier, but I cannot seem to find the topic anywhere on the forum. Is there a protocol that must be followed on submitting new topics?

My question was related to license issue, and I had posted it in the Systems section.

Thanks,
      Sajad

alistu
      Participant

Hi Sajad,

When you start a new topic, the new topic is not shown in the “recent discussion” category. In the forums page where you see the discussions, you can see a green box labeled “recent discussions”. There, you have to change it to “recent discussions” to be able to see your topic. But as soon as somebody replies to your topic, you can also see it in recent discussions.

Regards

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Alitsu is right – I persoannly find this way of “dividing” the topics a little annoying, since sometimes new topics remains almost hidden to most of the users (which usually do not switch to new topics) until somebody gives the first answer.

Sajad Darabi
      Participant

Thank you guys, I managed to find my post :). It is indeed weird the “New Topic” section is sort of hidden, it should have its own button in my opinion.

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback! We will be changing the way New Topics appear in the future.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.