Home Forums FIBER Can optisystem software perform strain simulation of the Brillouin effect of sin

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sunny

Hello, I would like to ask whether the optisystem software can perform strain simulation on the Brillouin effect of a single-mode fiber. I changed the length of the 1Km single-mode fiber in the following file and found this pair of Brillouin scattering spectrum There is no frequency change. Can adjustments be made here? In addition, how to export data from multiple iterations in a unified manner?Looking forward to your answer!

Ahmad Atieh

Hello Sunny,
      you can’t load OptiSystem projects to the forum. You may email it to ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com.
      The Brillouin feature in the bidirectional fiber component would allow you to set the Brillouin parameters. We can discuss further by email.
      Which version of OptiSystem do you have?
      Do you you have valid license of OptiSystem? please email me the license no.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Hello Sunny,
      you can’t load OptiSystem projects to the forum. You may email it to ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com.
      The Brillouin feature in the bidirectional fiber component would allow you to set the Brillouin parameters. We can discuss further by email.
      Which version of OptiSystem do you have?
      Do you you have valid license of OptiSystem? please email me the license no.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.