Home Forums EXCHANGE Calculation Failed

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sajib Chakraborty
      Participant

Hi,
      I am using an optisystem 20 evaluation version for my Msc Thesis. I am facing a problem while running simulations. You may check the attached screenshot. the simulation is taking longer time and after running for 8-9 hours the calculations is getting canceled, which is badly hampering my work progress. As you know the time if very limited only 30 days for evaluation application and I am running out of time, so I am requesting you to let me know if there is any application bug for longer time-consuming solutions.
      I am waiting for your response.
      Thank you.
      Sajib Chakraborty
      MEEE, AIUB, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Sajib,
      we can’t tell the cause of the cancellation of the calculation from the image. it could be due to limitation in your RAM resources or an error in the design.
      What is the application?
      you may email me the project as Zip file to check the project and provide some feedback. My email is ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Sajib,
      we can’t tell the cause of the cancellation of the calculation from the image. it could be due to limitation in your RAM resources or an error in the design.
      What is the application?
      you may email me the project as Zip file to check the project and provide some feedback. My email is ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.