Home Forums SYSTEM BER TEST SET, OS12 and New OFDM Block

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Hi everybody,
      I am stuck in basic implementation of OFDM system. I downloaded a sample system from this site for 4QAM which gives good results. But when I tried for 16QAM the same system shows messy constellation. Also I tried with different bit rates. Again I tried with OFDM block in Optisystem 13, which only further added to my problems. Now I have to go through BER Test Set. And I don’t know how to set the parameters for it. Did anyone modify the DD-OFDM system for 16QAM and got the required constellation?

Fauza Khair
      Participant

Hi Gokul Boro,, can you attach your .osd file design or block diagram OFDM with 16 QAM ?? Please check example in OptiSystem 13 about OFDM with single polarization or dual polarization,, run and go to project browser,..

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Hi Fauza Khair,
      There aresome questions in this forum regarding OFDM, one such can be found in this link https://optiwave.com/forums/topic/16qam-andor-64qam-lte-ofdm-rof/ … But I have not found a single working design. Moreover, the new OFDM block in Optisystem 13 does not work with PRBS Generator, instead we have to use BER Test Set.

By example, did you mean the one that is given in component library or some other .osd file?

Also I would like to know how to set the system parameters and how does it effect the simulation.

Thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.