Home Forums SYSTEM BER and Eye Diagram Analyzers

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      muhammad jawad
      Participant

Dear friends

i am simulating 3R Regenerators shown in the attachment.
      My question is that i want to view the re-timing of the regenerated signals.for this i have to use eye diagram analyzer.My question is that as eye diagram analyzer have three electrical inputs.one is bit sequence,second is input electrical signal from the PIN diode,third electrical signal is reference signal.I have the first two signals but from where the 3rd one is to be taken to give into BER/Eye diagram analyzer???

plz help me in this regards as i will be highly obliged

regards

jawad

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

The second port should be the reference signal actually. You can use a Fork component to get a duplicate of your input signal and use that as the reference. Right-click the library folder and use the Find Component search box.

muhammad jawad
      Participant

ok sir D Marek

thanks for help
      regards

muhammad jawad
      Participant

Dear Sir Marek

in case of optical gaussian pulse generator,the PRBS generator input goes to BER analyzer,photodetected electrical signal goes to input electrical port of the BER analyzer and what should be the reference electrical signal???Are you asking using of a Fork component to duplicate the photodetected electrical signal and use one signal as reference and other as input signal???
      plz clear the point
      regards

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.