Home Forums GENERAL basics of optisystem

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      muhammad jawad
      Participant

dear friends

i am a beginner on optisystem.please guide me how to get expertise on it.

adnan sabbar
      Participant

Hello Mohammed
      Try to start with a symbol examples that provided with the software package. start with the examples at the folder “Lightwave systems”
      Good luck

muhammad jawad
      Participant

thanks adnan
      jazak Allah

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

I would suggest you, start with the two tutorial volume pdf documentation available after installation. the go through the samples available of your interest then you can better understand the working o the systems. further study the journal papers that has been implemented using OptiSystem to have a better idea.

Regards,
      Dhiman

muhammad jawad
      Participant

Dear Dhiman
      thanks a lot for your support and suggestions
      regards
      jawad

dinesh chauhan
      Participant

Hi,
      Dhiman
      can you please provide some link where i can get solution with journel papers ,i am very new not getting how to really start and implement papers ,i tried to implement ofdma ,ofdm papers but not able to produce results ,now i need to submit thesis with result this time ,but still clueless how to start .

Dinesh pratap

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hello Dinesh, Better to go through the samples provided with Optisystem software installation. There are lots of working examples regarding your design such as OFDM and OFDMA. Need not to look for any other website to simulate it.

muhammad jawad
      Participant

@dinesh chauhan

i was also newer 6 months before.But by using optiwave help,optiwave forums,Tutorials and optiwave samples,now by the grace of Almighty God i have now become very good.Its not difficult.Just starts from basic samples and then try to implement the papers
      regards

dinesh chauhan
      Participant

Hi,

Muhammad Jawad

Thanks for your reply ,i am trying to improve system .But it still showing same ber.while i try to upload file ,it cannot be uploaded due to security issue .might be there is problem in my block drawn .how can i upload my file

muhammad jawad
      Participant

Plz upload screen shot of your system

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.