Home Forums SYSTEM approved equations

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      MHD NA
      Participant

Hi optiwave members,
      Where can i find the equations that have been relayed on them to calculate the results in any optisystem project such as dispersion, slope,…etc.

Regards

alistu
      Participant

Hi Mohammad,

you can find information based on which the components in Optisystem have been modeled in the help section of every Optisystem component. Either the important relations used for calculating some parameters are there or the link to papers and sources used for modeling are there in the help section.

Regards

MHD NA
      Participant

Thank you alistu for your help, I have found it.

Regards,

Ashu verma
      Participant

Since you have discussed same query here https://optiwave.com/forums/topic/optical-fiber-dispersion/ ,better to proceed there ,if you have any doubt.
      Thank you

MHD NA
      Participant

Hi Sam,
      I think if i put my query in new topic is better than i put it through the comments so more members will participate in answers because in new topic has title by which members can determinate it directly.

Regards,

alistu
        Participant

I totally agree with you Mohammad. A major problem in the forums is the fact that a discussion is deviated from its main point, so that sometimes even the main issue of the discussion is not discussed at all!! So thank you for opening a new topic for a new issue. Fortunately, sometimes after a problem is answered, the topic is being closed by the moderator, nevertheless.

Regards

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.