Home Forums SYSTEM any parameter for design fbg sensor in optisystem

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      mehdi taherpoor
      Participant

Hello
      In optisystem software, the fbg sensors do not have parameters such as a chirp, apodization, etc. How to use these parameters??
      thank you for your attention

Attachments:
      Ahmad Atieh

Hello Mehdi,
      The FBG sensor component is developed to give flexibility to users to enter their own parameters to synthesise actual FBG sensors. However, you may use the uniform FBG sensor component instead as it doesn’t require design parameters of the FBG.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

mehdi taherpoor
      Participant

Hi, Mr. Ahmad
      I need fbg sensor component with these parameters. I have version 15 of optisystem.
      You can send fbg sensor component for me to add the library in optisystem???

Ahmad Atieh

Hello Mehdi,
      you need to upgrade OptiSystem to version 16 to be able to use the new FBG Sensor component.
      Do you have valid maintenance and support license?
      Regards,
      Ahmad

mehdi taherpoor
      Participant

Hi, Mr.Ahmed
      I use the software installed at the university. You can not place the ocl file for this component here to install it to my version??

Ahmad Atieh

Unfortunately, you need to get an updated version of OptiSystem. The update is possible if you have valid maintenance and support license. You may need to coordinate with your university to make that update.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.