Home Forums GENERAL Antenna simulation in Matlab

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ARCHA CHANDRASENAN
      Participant

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to know how we can simulate antenna in OptiSystem. Or if we want to propagate a signal through antenna, how we can do it in OptiSystem/any other Optiwave software!?

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Archa,
      You may use one of the the S-parameter components in OptiSystem to load the S-parameter of the antenna. These components are located at Default/Passives Library/Electrical/Measured Components/
      Another option is to use the Matlab component and code the antenna’s equations in the Matlab code and use it within OptiSystem project.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Archa,
      You may use one of the the S-parameter components in OptiSystem to load the S-parameter of the antenna. These components are located at Default/Passives Library/Electrical/Measured Components/
      Another option is to use the Matlab component and code the antenna’s equations in the Matlab code and use it within OptiSystem project.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Dear Archa,

Did you manage this thing? I have the same question, could you give me directions on how you managed?

Dear Ahmad, please you can involve in the discussion. I would appreciate it if I got sample work related to this.

thank you

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.