Home Forums SYSTEM Activation license

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      issah ntoutoume
      Participant

Hello,
      I just ask you again the activation key from your opticsystem software. Indeed, I am in class étduiant Master 2 Networks Telecommunications SupdeCo in Dakar, Senegal, and now I’m currently writing my memory of end of study. I used your software because my theme is “The study of the performance of OCDMA codes in optical access networks very high speed.”
      In my research I came across your entieèrement software that meets the needs of my memory, especially with the file that you proposed for the test.
      But it is a trial version of 30 days and three days have passed when I have not even born yet.
      I have to simulate the PON during my defense, so I ask you please, give an activation license to verify my memory.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Issah,

When the evaluation was only 7 days and we had to ask for an extra 30-day evaluation, I think we had to mail evaluation@optiwave.com to ask for the extra thirty days. You can either contact that, or contact Optiwave via info@optiwave.com stating your request or asking for monthly lease terms if you are interested (I’d contact via the second address).

Regards

issah ntoutoume
      Participant

Hi Alistu,

I thank you for your help, I have already sent an email about once info@optiwave.com, which just there, remained unanswered.

I hope that with the second mail I get a favorable response.

Best regards

Ravil
      Participant

Hello Issah!

Welcome to Optiwave forums! The complete answer to your question was given by Alistu. From my part, I would like to add that this email has always been used for the evaluations. However, according to my experience, I might take some extra time for Optiwave team to process this request. I might be also the case since it is a weekend time right now… So, please, be patient! 😉

+1
      Gokul Boro .
      Participant

I have also requested for a license for a period of 1 month. Hoping that Optiwave will consider my prayer.

Ravil
        Participant

Hi Gokul! If you have never used it before, the evaluation license is always going for one month, which starts after first 7 days of trial. That is how it worked with all mine and my colleagues requests. I hope that Optiwave team will correct me if something has been changed recently… Good luck with your evaluation!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.