Home Forums SYSTEM about optisystem

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I want to connect a program that i worked it in matlab to the optisystem, the working is a type of codes in matlab &I want to transfer it to optisystem…how i can make this…please..

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hello,

This is a very popular subject and there are different resources we have available. First I would suggest just running a simple search of the forum for the questions other users have asked. Using their examples it should be possible to get a good understanding of how it works.

You can also check out our video section and tutorials for help on the subject:

Matlab Binary Switch

If you are still having trouble feel free to post your OptiSystem project file and Matlab file to this topic and I can help you troubleshoot it and get it working!

Regards

Heitor Galvao
        Participant

Excellent Damian, actually there are several threads running on the subject.

alistu
        Participant

Thanks DamianI think Salaah wants to know hows to call OptiSystem using Matlab. So the info provided in this page might be useful:

Matlab Cosimulation

If you can provide us with a link to the files mentioned in the page above(ie. Samples: MatlabOptiSysBER.m and OpticalLinkProject.osd), I would be grateful. Thanks.

mohammed mostafa
      Participant

thanks Damian

Ravil
      Participant

Useful info, thanks Damian!

Dr Rk Sethi
      Participant

you can start with “Matlab & Optical System Cosimulation” using Matlab Call OptiSystem.
      It can be downloaded from:
      Home » Resources » Downloads » OptiSystem – Hot Topics

This example demonstrates the use of Matlab® software to call OptiSystem and calculate the bit error rate after the OptiSystem simulation.

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Some of the examples of MAT LAB Optisystem are available on Optisystem website. You can download do some practice

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.