Home Forums FDTD About OptiFDTD

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

We have purchased a license version of the software Opti-FDTD 11.0 a while ago. But little later the same software is made available free at Optiwave website. I want to know is there any difference between the purchased version and free version. Both are for 32 bit.

Thank you very much

Bryan Tipper
      Participant

For most FDTD sales, we generally package both 32 & 64-bit together. All new releases will be 64-bit only and compatible with only Windows 7 & 8.

I believe the main differences between the 32-bit purchased & free are: OptiMode utility & Customer Support. Aurelien Duval would be the best person to provide you with a detailed comparison list (support@optiwave.com).

Differences between 32-bit & 64-bit are listed here: https://optiwave.com/products/component-design/optifdtd/optifdtd-applications/64-bit-fdtd/

If you have more specific questions about your license, please email us directly: info@optiwave.com

Thanks,
      Bryan

Thank you for the information.

I have been simulating some tutorials as given in the manual- ‘OptiFDTD Technical Background and Tutorials’. But after simulation , not getting the results as mentioned in the manual. Is there any separate technical support for licensed users. Please provide.

Damian Marek
        Participant

Hi Subhashish,

I think this would be a good question to start off a new topic with. In the new topic could you specify which tutorial and the results you obtained along with your project file?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.