Home Forums FIBER 8 channel CSRZ WDM-PON

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Zakarya Saidi
      Participant

I want to design 8 channel CSRZ WDM-PON using 8*8 AWG for upstream and 1*8 AWG for downstream, but I’m not sure if I’m right or not
      I have attached the schematic diagram that I want to do with the osp file. waiting for your suggestion and remarks please

thanks in advance

Zakarya Saidi
      Participant

this is the osd file

Zakarya Saidi
      Participant

here the schematic diagram

Attachments:

HELLO ZAKARYA
      For your convenience i have attached an osd file of a basic 16 channel WDM system. You may compare your schematic with this one and check accordingly whether you have to make some necessary to your system implementation or not…I hope it helps you to some extent.
      Thanks and regards

Attachments:
      Zakarya Saidi
      Participant

Hi FAYIQA NAQSHBANDI,
      much Thanks for your help and participation, Your system works perfectly, but it seems like the system That i want to design is much more complicated. any one know how to design the 1*8 AWG ?

HELLO ZAKARYA
        you are welcome anytime..
        Is it the 1×8 AWG mux/demux with what you are facing the problem??
        Which version are you using.. In version 14 we have AWG mux/demux present.. It should not be a problem if so because it is already in the component library of optistsem 14. I hope your problem gets solved soon.
        Thank and regards

Zakarya Saidi
      Participant

Hi FAYIQA,

yep I’m using optisystem 14, and it just has the N*N AWG

Regards

HI ZAKARYA
      yeah i can see that..it is a problem that you cannot make it 1×8..although we can change the no of inputs but it changes proportionally on the other side two…but i have an intuition that there might be such option although the multiplexing and demultiplexing operations take place within…I hope you get an appropriate help..
      Thanks and regards

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

HI ZAKARYA,
      Here i am uploading 8 channel CSRZ DWDM System, you can use this osd file as your reference and proceed further to design more complex networks.
      Here you can vary different parameters namely no. of loops to vary transmission distance, dara rate in global parameters, wdm mux bandwidth, cutoff frequency, type of filters being used and others.

Attachments:
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.