Home Forums GENERAL 5G and IOT Technology

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      nadzreen
      Participant

Hi,

The Optisystem V19 and V20 has the capability to support design the 5G and IOT technology.
      May i know what topic Optisystem capable to simulate on these 2 technology? Any sample available?

Thanks

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Nadzreen,
      The backbone for wireless communication system can be designed using OptiSystem, where the data is carried over fiber. There are many examples on this topic, one of them is (64QAM-OFDM Signal ROF transmission). Also, please note that OptiSystem have over than 580 components that can be used for supporting 5G and IOT applications.
      Let me know if you a specific requirement over my email ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com and we can discuss further.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Nadzreen,
      The backbone for wireless communication system can be designed using OptiSystem, where the data is carried over fiber. There are many examples on this topic, one of them is (64QAM-OFDM Signal ROF transmission). Also, please note that OptiSystem have over than 580 components that can be used for supporting 5G and IOT applications.
      Let me know if you a specific requirement over my email ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com and we can discuss further.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.