Home Forums SYSTEM 3D OCDMA

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

I want to Design a 3D Ocdma system using single pulse per plane,But i’m facing following problems

1) How to create code from Golomb ruler and how to use it in optisystem

2)How to calculate the time delays for encoding and decoding

3)Do i have to use matlab for this work?

Please attach a file for reference

Please reply ASAP

Thank you

Heitor Galvao
      Participant
      Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Thank you for reply
      But i have read all these papers but couldnt understand how to use these codes in optisystem.
      Where i have to put my code that i have made .
      Time delays would be random or from code and on the demux side whether i will use values of delay by inverting there sign or is any other method.
      PLEASE HELP ME SIR

Regards
      ABhiSHEk

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Greetings,
      All above papers has been done in OPTSIM software.So in optisystem is this work possible????

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Good day, I believe that a user who is working with your research topic can guide you better.

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Optsim and Optsystem are geared toward optical communications software that can be done can be done in another way, never used the optisim.

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Ok Thank you Heitlor Galvo.I will try to do it in optisystem.

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Greetings

I have tried 3-D ocdma in optisystem but couldnt get any results.I cant understand how to generate and use code in system

Damian Marek
      Participant

Search the forum for Hadamard Code or OCDMA I answered a couple questions related to this subject.

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Thank you Damian for your reply 🙂 .Will you please make a code for Single pulse per plane w=4,t=4 s=2 .So that i can select time delays.here i am attaching my file ,what i have done so far
      Goloumb code [2 3 5 8]
      0100 0010 1000 0001
      is it right code? and now how can i select time delays

Attachments:
        Damian Marek
        Participant

OCDMA is an area that I have very modest experience, so it would take me a while to find out how to correctly write Goloumb code. Presently I do not have the time to provide this level of support.

The time delays can be implemented using the time delay component or the phase shift component.

Regards

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Thank you Damian:) I am working on this ,But if you will get time then please look this project.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.