Home Forums SYSTEM 3D OCDMA with fuzzy logic based on temprature and distance to vary threshold

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Greetings
      I am working on 3D ocdma in optisystem. Already done the optical part but stuck in fuzzy logic. My main concern to know the matlab code of fuzzy in which temprature and distance change threshold. For temprature I have used vcsel and distance is there of optical fiber.Matlab component I have used but cant understand the code. If anybody know the coding and make fuzzy component, I shall be very thankful

Ashu verma
      Participant

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?reload=true&arnumber=7107880

Link of the article on which am working.See the table of threshold and distance.

Ashu verma
      Participant

Damian or Ravil, can you help me in this work. As I did not get any response from last three days,this work is little typical but expect reply from both of you. Only I need is, fuzzy logic that work in MATLAB component present in optisystem. I had visited forum six months ago and Damian was the moderator then.If moderator is changed then please help or reply .
      Regards

Damian Marek
      Participant

Sam I am still a moderator, but I have not heard of fuzzy logic before. I can help you with troubleshooting project files and the interfacing with Matlab, but programming a Matlab component is out of the scope of what I do.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.