Home Forums GENERAL 32 bit version download

32 bit version download

Profile Photo
(joined January 2016)
Participant

I need to download the 32 bit version of optisystem 12, 13 or 14 whichever is available. i am not able to find it . can anybody help me with this. my laptop is 32 bit so i am not able to run 64 bit versions.

i shall be thankful.

Regards

Responses (7):

Profile Photo
      Marvi grover
      Participant

I need to download the 32 bit version of optisystem 12, 13 or 14 whichever is available. i am not able to find it . can anybody help me with this. my laptop is 32 bit so i am not able to run 64 bit versions.

i shall be thankful.

Regards

Profile Photo
      alistu
      Participant

Hi Marvi,

Once I asked Optiwave to provide me with version 12, but I was told optiwave does not provide such service for older versions (At that time, versions 13 was available). But at that time, both 32 and 64 bit versions were available. I suggest you contact Optiwave via e-mail and ask about this.

Regards

Profile Photo
        Marvi grover
        Participant

ok alistu. thanks a lot

Profile Photo
          alistu
          Participant

You’re welcome.

Regards

Dear Marvi Grovar,

For your kind information, representative of Optiwave in India is GigaSoft India. You can write a mail to sushank@gigasoftindia.in or sanjay@gigasoftindia.in for further details.

Regards
      Sushank

Profile Photo
      Damian Marek
      Participant

Marvi,

All new updates of OptiSystem only support 64 bit systems. You may want to think about upgrading your machine.

Regards

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.