Home Forums SYSTEM 3 user SAC (spectral amplitude coding) OCDMA

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Irfan Morshed
      Participant

Hi,

I basically developed a 3 user OCDMA system that performs spectral amplitude modulation by using Walsh code which is implemented optically by cutting off wavelengths using series FBG. This is for 16 bit QAM signal that is upconverted to 60 Gigs, and then after passing through optical fiber, it will be filtered and demodulated to extract the original transmitted bits, and then BER testing. Its a 3 user CDMA system.

I am trying to reproduce a design with similar specifications as in page 90 (appendix) of attached report. My design uses specifications as shown in page 90, with the same design but with QAM modulation and demodulation (also refer to 4.3.1). I have attached the screenshot of the specifications used for your kind reference.

I want to know that why is my BER 0 for all 3 users?? I want it to be less than 10^-9. I have done the design correctly. Could there be anything wrong with the settings used? Please kindly help me out guys. Its really urgent and I am clueless on my work since weeks. Please, its a sincere request!

Attachments:
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.