Home Forums SYSTEM SHIFT REGISTER

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Shenbagadevi
      Participant

HOW TO DATA SHIFT IN SERIAL IN SERIAL OUT? I WANT TO USE D FLIP FLOP,BUT I AM UNABLE GET THE RIGHT SHIFT AND LEFT SHIFT IN OPTISYSTEM.

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      you may use the Binary delay component to create forward or backward shift of the binary data.
      please refer to the many examples on Binary signal processing located at
      C:\Users\User Name\Documents\OptiSystem 16.1 Samples\Component sample files\Signal Processing Library\Logic\Binary
      regards
      Ahmad

Shenbagadevi
      Participant

I have connect the binary data ,but unable to get the data shift.my problem is run in the optisystem whole component will run. output of the each D flip flop same data do not shift the data in optisystem. D flip flop is a memory storage element but how to store the data in memory in optisystem? i have attach my file ,pls refer sir

Ahmad Atieh

could you please email me your project as a zip file? You can’t attached OptiSystem files to the forum.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Shenbagadevi
      Participant

give your mail id sir

Ahmad Atieh

My email is
      ahmad.Atieh@optiwave.com
      please send the project as zip file. The file you’ve attached to the forum is empty.
      Regards,

Shenbagadevi
      Participant

siso register

Attachments:
      Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      I went through your project and noticed that you allow one bit to propagate. I recommend you to send sequence of bits (maybe 8, 16 or more bits). You may use the “View Signal Visualizer” to monitor the propagation of bits in each block.

I’ve noticed that there are many warning in the calculations where is no signal presents at pin detectors due to zero bit.

Please note that the delay element need a bit with value 1 to delay it (it doesn’t work with your option of single bit and when it is zero.

I hope this helps.

I hope this feedback helps you.

regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.