Home Forums GENERAL SACOCDMA

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      dinesh chauhan
      Participant

Hi team ,

I am very new to optisystem trying to design sac-ocdma ,but getting ber 1 ,and q factor 0 ,can anyone help where i am doing mistake in layout

dinesh chauhan
      Participant

any one please reply

muhammad jawad
      Participant

Dear D Chauhan

As you are getting 1 BER and 0 Q factor,its mean that the performance of your designed link is worst as you are operating maximum BER.You can improve your systems’s performance by incorporating these suggestions
      1.As your BER/Eye diagram analyser has been connected to a PIN/ADP etc,then change responsibility value to 15 and dark current value to 0.Now check the analyzers and i am sure there will be some improvement in Q factor
      2.secondly,Your setup might have attenuators and amplifiers.Change/increase/decrease there values and then check the analyzers.i am sure the Q factor further betters
      3.If your signal severely disperses then use DCF to compensate the dispersion and i am sure BER/Q factor improves.

try and let me know

muhammad jawad
      Participant

sorry *responsivity not responsibility

dinesh chauhan
      Participant

@Muhammad jawad

TH/anks for your valuable suggestion .might be my layout seems wrong .please provide your mail address .so if i need i can contact you

Regards

Dinesh pratap

M. E.
      Participant

you can find a SAC OCDMA example in the optisystem folder

dinesh chauhan
      Participant

Hi ,

M.E.

i have optisystem examples but its not working ,and not giving results i am using intel i3 core processor but its not working on my laptop

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.