Home Forums FIBER RoF wireless communication

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      faiz iqbal
      Participant

hello
      can anyone help me in matlab code for wireless RoF system.
      thanx

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi faiz iqbal
      can you be specific what type of matlab code do you exactly want.

what are you upto, please explain

with regards

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

HELLO FAIZ IQBAL,

As previously mentioned by aasif and fayiqa, please specificy the part you need the Matlab code for… Without specifying that information it will be difficult to understand what exactly your problem is…

Regards

Sahil Singh

MHD NA
      Participant

please specificy the part you need the Matlab code for… Without specifying that information it will be difficult to understand what exactly your problem is

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
        Participant

Hi MHD Na,
        I am also not getting an appropriate result at the wireless portion. Please help me if anyone. The following are the parameters,

modulation Scheme: 16QAM (if possible multiple user OFDM or single user OFDM)
        channel: Rayleigh fading channel (If possible Nakagami considerations and correlation)
        antenna: 3 transmitting and 3 receiving antenna (diversity technique to get good result).
        Bandwidth: 40-60 GHz.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
        Dhiman

faiz iqbal
      Participant

hello everyoneActually i am working in Optiwave but for wireless transmission i need matlab code to co-simulate with optiwave to transmit data.

faiz iqbal
      Participant

hello everyone
      Actually i am working in Optiwave but for wireless transmission i need matlab code to co-simulate with optiwave to transmit data.

Hlw,i m also facing a problem. I have designed a system of 16QAM OFDM 1 user( by using optisys-14). The output constellation diagram is ok but the BER and Q-factor is not satisfactory & in between 0.2-0.5! why does it happened? can anyone help me please? thanks in advance.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.