Home Forums SYSTEM Polar codes in optical wireless communication

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Saila
      Participant

Good evening everyone,
      I am Saila, currently working on my final year M.tech project. I am using polar codes in optisystem together with optical wireless communication. I have successfully completed the encoding side in Optisystem but i am facing issues in the decoding side. I am not getting the exact input sequence back. The input for my decoder in optisystem (which is basically a MATLAB component containing the decoding code of polar codes) is electrical and the output is coming to be binary. What i am not able to understand is whether the difference in the input and output port is giving the wrong result or there is some issue with my matlab code. I am not exactly able to understand what the issue is?
      if any suggestions, please let me know. I will be highly thankful for your valuable suggestions.

Saila

Ahmad Atieh

Hello Saila,
      If you would email me the project and the Matlab code as a zip file to ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com, I’ll check it for you and provide my feedback on the issue. It is difficult to debug the issue without the file.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Saila
      Participant

Good morning sir,
      Thank you so much for your response. I’ll do the same.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.