Home Forums GENERAL Optisystem 14

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hina Magsi
      Participant

I need the password for this version OptiSystem 14 (compatible with Windows 7/8/10 64-bit)??

Bryan Tipper
      Participant

Passwords have been handed out to all customers via email. If you did not receive yours, then please contact info@optiwave.com, with your license #.

Best Regards,
      Bryan

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hello Brian Sir, I did send a mail at infor@optiwave.com, Then my mail was gigasoft India. Got a response that my service ans maintenance validity was for one year as below.

“Dear Mr. Dhiman,

The S/N in question was supplied to HEHU, Shillong in April, 2014 with one year warranty/maintenance.

The maintenance has expired and now it need to be upgraded to the latest version @ 40% of the purchased price.
      The upgrade also include one year warranty/maintenance and you will be entitled to get unlimited technical support during this period.

Please let us know if you feel interested in purchase of the maintenance.

Regards

Harish Pandey
      Head-SAARC Operation
      Mb: +91-8588837173
      cid:image001.jpg@01CF121A.BA647870”

Ok I can still run optisystem 13 using the license dongle. That is sufficient for me.
      But The issue is that now I can not open the design file of optisystem 14 which I modified as Optisystem is not forward compatible.

This would be very much helpful if you provide me with some way to convert these files to support in optisystem 13.

Otherwise this is going to be a big proble to design my systems again and again and for others also.

Thanking you,
      Regards,
      Dhiman

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.