Home Forums GENERAL OptiSystem 14

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Does anybody know when version 14 of OptiSystem is going to be released? It was due in the end of 2015, but there has been no updated recently of a new version.

Thanks to everybody,

Alessandro

alistu
      Participant

Hi Alessandro,

The new version is now available! You can download 64-bit OptiSystem 14 from your download area in your profile. There has been no official announcement as far as I know, though. Also, I am waiting for reports including new features that had been added to the newest version.

Regards

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Thank you Alitsu, I will have a look in my profile right away!
      It looks quite strange they did not make an official announcement though.

Regards,

Alessandro

alistu
        Participant

You’re welcome Alessandro. I also did not expect such a thing to happen, but I think Optiwave was really determined to let users have the new version before the new year and they probably did not have enough time to make announcements reporting new features and so on due to Christmas holidays.

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Hi Alitsu, sorry to bother you but I cannot find v14 on my profile…where exactly is the download page?

alistu
        Participant

Everyone has access to evaluation license download area via their Optiwave profiles, and it is not expected to see the evaluation download list in any other web page. There, you can see OptiSystem v.14 64-bit. I even asked some of the members who have installed it and they confirmed it was a new version with new components available.

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

OptiSystem v14 has been officially announced yesterday!

Full list of new features available at https://optiwave.com/pdf/OptiSystem_14_New_Features.pdf?2cbdf2

Regards,

Alessandro

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.