Home Forums SYSTEM OPTICAL PHASE CONJUGATION

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      TILAK
      Participant

how to achieve optical phase conjugation in optisystem???Plz help…..if possible plz upload osd file

thank you

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi,

Do you need to create a optical phase conjugation component or just use its effect in an overall design?

Regards

TILAK
        Participant

yeah, i need to create optical phase conjugation(OPC) component, actually i need to create this OPC component in my DWDM design to avoid cross phase modulation and stimulated raman scattering in the fiber, so plz help me…..if possible plz upload the osd file for the optical phase conjugation component and plz mention the necessary parameters that i need to be setup.
        thank you sir

Damian Marek
          Participant

I have only made a simple example using the Matlab component to construct a optical phase conjugator. Let me know if it helps.

TILAK
          Participant

Dear sir,
          thank you for your effort, i need this optical phase conjugator(OPC) in my dwdm design.I have attached a block diagram of my design , so that u can understand my requirement.As per the block diagram plz do the modification in matlab code. Sir I need the matlab code that u have used for making optical phase conjugator(OPC).
          thank you sir

Attachments:
          Damian Marek
          Participant

If you open up the Matlab component, you will notice that I did not even make an actual m-file. I wrote the lines of code directly in the String Editor. I simply used the conj() Matlab command.

Regards

Attachments:
      Anamika Basnotra
      Participant

hii, i wanted to use this component. but my system is not supporting it. i have optisystem 9.0. is it because i have this version ? plz help.

alistu
        Participant

Hi Anamika,

That’s exactly the reason why your system doesn’t support the file. Older versions of Optisystem doesn’t support the files created in the newer versions. Here’s where it has been discussed:

Optisystem version 12 for windows 7

Muhammad Fazlani
      Participant

Hello Friends,

I have checked and simulated above file of OPC.osd but if we are conjugating the signal it means we should get the spectrum opposite to that of signal we are transmitting. but we are not getting any such response in attached file. is there anything which i am missing ?

Mansoor
      Participant

Hello Friends,
      Is anyone having matlab code for optical phase conjugation. My system is not supporting optisystem so am not able to open .osd extension files.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.