Home Forums SYSTEM Optical buffer design

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      khan k
      Participant

Hi sir hope you are fine and your time is going well now.Sir I can make the optical buffer but the problem is that in my simulation loop control is not working properly means for multi circulation here in that message the simulation file is attached.
      Thanks
      Best regards
      Numan Kifayat

alistu
      Participant

Hi Numan,

You have only attached one osd file and no message is attached to your post. I ran the simulation and it was done without any error. The loop was repeated three time (as I checked in simulation window) and optical time domain visualizer 2 that is in the loop shows a signal. However, I cannot talk about the design unless I have a background.

Regards

khan k
      Participant

ok Fine sir but the main problem is that I can enter the loop value so in the receiver end output signal cannot display.If I can enter the loop
      value 1 so I can get the output signal
      Thanks

alistu
        Participant

So as you know, there is a fiber optic channel in the loop which might be the cause of the signal deterioration you are referring to by increasing the loop number. Can you please give some background on the system, perhaps by introducing the paper you are trying to reproduce whose results (if there is any)?

khan k
      Participant

ok fine sir I am attaching the paper.in that paper fiber is not mentioned in the design but the author says in the paper 500m fiber spool inserted after Lamda 1 band pass filter.

alistu
        Participant

Thank you for the file. As you mentioned, it is not necessary to use loop to get to the fiber length you want to get like this. You can put only the fiber link in the loop to avoid calculation repetition for all the other components. I changed the loop number to 1 and the fiber length to 500m (as in the paper) and you can have the results at the receiver. Please do this and let me if your problem is solved.

Regards

khan k
      Participant

ok sir I am trying that thing.

khan k
      Participant

sir I have done that thing you can say in the previous message.I am attaching the file in that message and tell me I am doing correct or not.
      Thanks

alistu
        Participant

That is it! And you can increase the number of loops and still have acceptable results.

khan k
      Participant

Thank u so much respected sir you are so genius.
      Thanks

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.