Home Forums SYSTEM memery allocation problem?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      wei Liu
      Participant

Dear all
      I am confronted with another problem as followed:
      I have successful constructed 2 OSD projects,and when i try to built a new one,error appears,two consecutive dialog box appears as attached,seems to tell me that the software could
      not allocate engough memery for the project,and it sugget me change another folder,and i do as they suggeted,but still failed,please tell me what are the problem was and how could i solve it,thank you very much and have a good weekend!

Attachments:
      MHD NA
      Participant

Hi Wei Liu; this problem had been done with me once, i stop some running programs in background and the problem had solved.
      you can try that…….Good Luck

wei Liu
        Participant

thank you for the answers,my friend,i think i have find a way to avoid this happen,i just construct a new OSD file in the ‘file’menu,not construct directly on any of the pathway,ie,dest top,i do not know why,just solved,if you have other suggestions,please reply,thank you!

alistu
          Participant

Hi Wei,

I am sorry I did not understand what you exactly did to overcome this problem. Can you explain it again please? I remember having this problem while I was using Matlab component to cosimulate optisystem and matlab, and I managed to solve it by optimizing my Matlab program so that they would need less memory. Thank you.

wei Liu
          Participant

hi,alistu,actually,what i did is very simple.I try to creat a new optisystem project in the desktop,but failed(as the picture i ever attached before),and now i do the job as followed:
          1 start optisystem 7.0
          2 click ‘file’menu
          3 chose’new’
          and a new project was created.

although the problem is solved,but i still confused why,could you explain it?,thank you,my friend!

alistu
          Participant

Thank you very much Wei for your further explanation. It’s the first time I’ve been hearing this and unfortunately I cannot explain it, since I am also confused. And the case I explained above was somehow different. But thank you for your explanation again.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.