Home Forums FIBER long reach WDM pon

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      dinesh chauhan
      Participant

HI guys ,can anyone let me know how can i implement “103-gb/s long reach pon implementedby using directly modulated RSOA” . please anyone help i i am not getting how can i start this paper?

Attachments:
      dinesh chauhan
      Participant

any one please reply with relevent information

dinesh chauhan
      Participant

any one please help

dinesh chauhan
      Participant

I tried to simulate this file can any one please help me get desired results .please check my .osd

dinesh chauhan
      Participant

i tried to form this project file but not getting desired results can anyone please help in this implentmentation of long reach pon design .any material by which i can improve thsi system .i am attaching my file here

dinesh chauhan
      Participant

i tried to simulate but not getting results

Attachments:
      dinesh chauhan
      Participant

@dhiman,@damian please reply i tried but its not working

Hi there, I have tried your design and it seems no error exists!
      so It should be ok. the second step to look if there is any logical error. you can do that by tracing each component separately before the whole design as a bulk element

Mohamed Abouseif

dinesh chauhan
      Participant

@mohamed A.A.Abouseif

Dear Mohamed,

Thanks alot for your reply , in the file i pasted only downstream is working with satisfactory BER but when it comes to upstream i am not using any optical fiber and still im not able to get any ber ,and i want to use hear bidirectional fiber , but i am unable to use it here. one more file i created in past ,i am attaching my new file here also i am unable to get upstream ber .

Dinesh pratap

Attachments:

I will do my best to check your file. but in the mean time, try to trace the flowing of data and see where it disappears. this is the scientific way to trace ur program.

thanks
      Mohamed Abouseif

dinesh chauhan
      Participant

@Mohamed A.A.

Thanks for your kind gesture towards my problem .i will definitely try on my end.

Rrgards
      Dinesh pratap

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.